Thursday, February 28, 2008

coffee with a friend

Don't you think we could get rid of the whole therapist/counselor thing if we just sat down once in a while and had coffee with a friend? My mom believes she can solve any problem with prayer to God. I believe that is true, but I like a head nod or a "Yeah but" once in awhile. I need that person feed back and a hug to go with it. We should all just take a little time out from our busy-ness and sit down with a friend and discuss what is going on. It'll make our world a better place.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Wendy,
I agree with you, having friends to talk to is a wonderful thing. I only can count a few of those true friends that I can call on in times like that. Anytime you need a friend, I'm here. Lots of hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,
You are very right. God gives us friends for a reason .. each one of us need friends. "A friend loveth at all times .." - Prov 17:17 I enjoy your blog very much .. Blessings!