Thursday, January 24, 2008

in transit

Do you ever think about being "in transit"? I recently had a conversation with someone about this topic. We sure are busy people. I know I have commitments most evenings after work and feel like I spend more time in transit than I want. Going from point A t0 B and back home again. We are also in transit spiritually. We are only on this planet a short time. It is so evident when a child is around. She grows so fast and I see that each moment is one to cherish as it is gone in a blink of an eye. In my head too always thinking about this and that and other things. Between work obligations, grad courses, Sophie's activities, scheduling all of the events, my head just spins. Fortunately, God understands in transit and has a plan for us. We will be home soon, Jesus. I figure it is better to have "IN TRANSIT" posted on my backside than "WIDE LOAD"!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey Wendy, I found that post absolutely funny! I can totally relate! *grins* In all seriousness, it does seem like our lives just go by so quickly. It is amazing how time just flies, and we don't stop to think about it until something happens, good or bad. Hugs!
Carla